RE: Gasoline for old engines?

To: "'Heather & Joe Way'" <sierrasa@psln.com>,
Subject: RE: Gasoline for old engines?
From: tw@mcc.com
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:02:06 -0600
If you're actually using the Allis for farming type stuff in very dusty
conditions, I'd recommend that you stick that oil bath cleaner back on; it
may be a pain but it'll pick up the most dirt. On the other hand, for
occasional parade or other fun type use it probably doesn't matter.

By the way, if you're not aware, there's a superb antique tractor mailing
list, see details at http://www.atis.net.

Tw