RE: Experiences with LOJACK

To: "'Bob Brooks'" <rbrooks@micrelinc.com>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Experiences with LOJACK
From: Ken Landaiche <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:30:30 -0800
Well, I can understand the paranoia that led them to cancel the
guarantee, since an unscrupulous owner could disable it and have the car
"stolen".

But raising the price looks very dishonest, especially after canceling
the guarantee. Was this the LoJack company itself or a single dealer? At
any rate, I am now suspicious of their motives and will spread that view
whenever the subject arises.

Ken Landaiche