Snap-On Tools Inquiry

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Snap-On Tools Inquiry
From: RodPolentz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:43:32 EST
Just received the check from my insurance company for the hand tools that were
stolen out of my motorhome.  They were mostly 20-25 year old Snap-On end
wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers.  I have been looking to replace them with
used wrenches given the lifetime warranty and the fact the older end wrenches
have a more comfortable feel and better balance, at least to me.  Anyone have
an idea of what the market price is for used Snap-On end wrenches, etc., as a
percentage of current retail?  Half off list?  1/3 off?  As long as we're on
the subject, any one have some tools they want to sell in the San
Francisco/San Jose area?  Please respond privately.  Thanks.

Rod Polentz
RodPolentz@aol.com