Re: flaring tools

To: "Ken Landaiche" <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>,
Subject: Re: flaring tools
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 07:17:42 -0600
Seven enterprises and probably every other British-car outfit sells the tool
along with several fittings and a could of brake tubing.  About 40=50 bucks.
Mine works fine.   I did lose one of the bolts in the move to my new house.
Prolly not should have used the flimsy vacuum-formed tray, but rather should
have left the tool assembled.

Europa, Quantum Syncro, Suburban
LOON, VTR, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/