RE: FTP area

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: FTP area
From: "Tw Cook" <tw@mcc.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 08:03:54 -0600

I just picked up a Wilson-Jones Media Cabinet surplus for $25 which makes a
fabulous tool cabinet for storing power tools and the like. It has a roll-up
front, some stationary shelves, and three sliding shelves (originally
designed for mag tapes) that are very well made. Doesn't roll around though.
The 19" rack idea is a good one, if I'd been thinking I could have picked up
a nice one just recently for near nothing.

Tw