Extra jack height (more)

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Extra jack height (more)
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 15:43:06 -0400
Jeez...

Okay, so I'm a little dim.  I am smart enough to use wood but dumb
enough to put it on the wrong side.  I'm going to get some wood and
raise the car in several steps.  As it is right now, the car is
lowered, and I have to lift the car (by hand is enough) to fit the
jack under the front, so wood at the outset is no good, but once it's
up on stands all around, I can put it up on wood.  The only problem
here is it's a 90lb whale.  Not exactly easy lifting.  Maybe I'll cut
the wood on an angle to help "ramp" the jack up onto it.

And yes, Gerald, it would be WONDERFUL to have a nice lift to take
care of these woes.  No way I could fit one in this garage, though,
even if I could AFFORD one.  Guess it has to wait for the next house.
I've already told the wubbie the specs for the garage on the next
house, the rest of the house is up to her. ;D

Thanks to all!

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap          mailto:heerschap@eng.kns.com