RE: Northern Hydraulics Engine Hoist

To: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Subject: RE: Northern Hydraulics Engine Hoist
From: Peter Schauss <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 06:37:31 +0000
At 04:12 PM 8/17/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Let us know what you find. I don't know how HF can afford to sell heavy
>items at the price they do and still provide free shipping. Maybe they are a
>subsidiary of UPS and get a price break.
>
>GJB

Harbor Freight sells what appears to be the same hoist for $299.00 + 3.95
handling.  Shipping is free.  I will let you all know what I think of it
when it gets here in three weeks.

It looks like the extra $50 goes to pay for the shipping.  Of course they
really make out if they can talk you into another $50 for the extended
warrantee.

Peter Schauss, Long Island, NY
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB