Re: Elephant snott?

To: pethier@isd.net
Subject: Re: Elephant snott?
From: Miq Millman <miq@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
Phil Ethier says:
> >The office Vette guru says I need to use "Elephant Snott" to keep the
> >rubber gasket attached to my convertible top.  He says it is a 3M
> >product.  I don't want to embarrass myself in front of him again.
> > Anyone on the list have the retail name?
>

> Used to be called 3M Super Weatherstrip Adhesive.  I used to know the
> number, but the memory is the second thing to go.

That's it, also called Gorilla Snot, Snake Vomit, and "that horribly sticky
yellow stuff that gets all over everything expect for the part that you
want it on".

3M product number 08001.  Its bright yellow.

there is also a less strong product that is black: 3M # 08003

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com