Re: Where to buy Kerosene

To: "'shop-talk@autox.team.net'" <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Where to buy Kerosene
From: "Tobin,Herbert" <htobin@foxboro.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:54:17 -0400

When it was impossible or inconvenient to buy kerosene from the usual
gas stations, I have found two other sources.

First, several of the local heating oil suppliers sell kerosene on a
walk-in basis, and secondly, some local tool rental shops also sell it.
In both cases you must bring your own container. I'm not sure if there
is a distinction between kerosene and range oil, but both of these
sources use the terms interchangeably.

                                        Herb Tobin