Re: Kerosene

To: Phil.Deushane@consultantalliance.com
Subject: Re: Kerosene
From: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com (James Babcock)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:20:07 -0400 (EDT)
Knowing the strict environmental laws, it might be difficult to find.
If you need a small amount, use charcoal lighter fluid or candle parafin.
Or, you might be able to use diesel fuel.  It's almost the same stuff.

Jim

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com
Alcatel Data Networks                   WWW: http://www.adn.alcatel.com