Re: Drill sharpener

To: Jim Ferguson <jferg@who.net>, shop-talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Drill sharpener
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 08:18:00 -0700
Jim,

you can try those angled bit holders that mount on your grinder, but I've
never had much luck with those...

The best home unit I've used is the ~$160 Darex unit - spendy, but it
"just works" (you can do various cutting
angles, split points, etc., with no trouble...).  I had been considering
getting one of their commercial bit holders
and mounting it up to a spare grinder until I had seen one of these.

Good Luck,

rkg
(Richard George)