parts washer solvent

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: parts washer solvent
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 09:36 -0400 (EDT)
     been following the thread on solvents for parts washers

     I've got a "tabletop" washer (SafetyKleen) that has the sink mounted
     on top of a plastic container that probably holds 5-10 gallons.  I've
     got a new can of super Agitene under my desk right now and asap will
     swap out the  "SafetyKleen" solution for the Agitene..

     Would it be advantegous to install some type of filter system (if
     possible) to preserve the Agitene as long as possible..or would it be
     a waste of time and material for the benefits .