Re: Brush Painting

To: "Ronald Olds" <tr6@pipeline.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Brush Painting
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 14:56:14 -0500
I took my clue from the Carrol Smith series on race  car prep, tune,
design etc.  He reccommends Zynolyte rattlecan spray epoxy.  I tried
it and it's just like he says:  so much better than any other rattle
can paint there's no second place.  Dab on a little metal prep
(phosphoric acid wash) the day before and you don't need any primer.
Tony in TX

----------
triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Subject: Brush Painting
> Date: Friday, July 03, 1998 2:12 PM
>

> I'm starting to sandblast the smaller suspension parts doing a few
pieces
> at a time. Can epoxy primer or etching primer be applied by brush?
If not
> does anyone have any suggestions. Is there a good paint that I can
brush on
> for the final finish? I plan on using black as the finish color.
Thanks for