Re: automotive studs

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: automotive studs
From: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-shop-talk@elise.kiva.net>
Date: 14 Jun 1998 14:02:54 -0000
I wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good, cheap source of automotive studs?

I feel I need to clarify here.  I fear some folks think I'm looking to
buy my head studs from a general hardware vendor.  I've got fresh head
studs which I ordered from Moss.

What I'm looking to replace are some of the more lightly stressed bolts
which go into the block or other castings.  I'd like to replace these
with studs.  BTW, Ken Gano, thanks for the Material Search Company
pointer.  I've sent them an email.
--
<mml@pobox.com>                                              Matt Liggett
                                  '60 Mini, '70 Midget, '89 SAAB 900t SPG