drying air from a compressor

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: drying air from a compressor
From: "Mordecai Dunst"<mdunst@smtplink.coh.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 98 11:46:21 -0800

     I seem to recall this topic was discussed previously BUT,

     What is a simple yet effective way of drying the air from a compressor
     running in a mildy humid enviroment.  The compressor is a 5hp sears
     with a 30 gal tank.  It will be run "hard".  For a "sand blaster" type
     set-up.

     Thanks in advance for any reasonable suggestions. I have a "filter"
     water trap but the volume of air it pushes exceeds the capacity of the
     water trap.  Should I gang-up two or more traps?

     Mordy Dunst