Re: latex gloves

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: latex gloves
From: Kevin Hester <kevinh@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 11:08:27 -0700
Actually, I have three cases in my garage - good quality gloves which I
have too many of.  I'm building a fiberglass airplane and I purchased them
cheap from a medical warehouse.

In fact, If you are in the SF Bay Area I'll happily sell you some.  $4 a
box for mediums or large.  The only catch is you need to pick them up at my
office or home.  My office is in San Carlos, my home is in Belmont.

Kevin

At 05:23 PM 5/28/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Harbor Freight sells them in packs of 100 (50 pair) for pretty cheap.
>Home Depot has them too.
>
>-Roland

S. Kevin Hester             For PGP Public Key, see:
kevinh@glassworks.net       http://www.interstice.com/~kevinh
"Castigat ridendo mores" <laughter succeeds where lecturing won't>