Re: Stainless

To: "Nils O. Ny" <n.ny@intest.com>
Subject: Re: Stainless
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 18:39:55 -0400
Nils O. Ny wrote:
> Personally I would go with grade 9 bolts for those that are going
> to help hold me in place when I finally hit an immovable
> object .... but then again the stainless are probably OK.

  Well, technically thost bolts don't really hold you in. The seatbelts
are what hold you in, those bolts really just hold the seat down.

  It would be nice obviously to keep the seat in place during
a collision, but in a front ender only the seat is supported
by those bolts.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/