Re: Lifts

To: "Peter Schauss x 2014" <ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov>,
Subject: Re: Lifts
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 15:02:36 -0700
Peter
I looked for over a year at these options.  Even thought of getting
an in-ground type (very cheap used).  However one day I saw my
friend the tire dealer here in town.  Mentioned I was looking;
he had just closed down one of their out of town stores.  I bought
a like-new AMCO 7000 lb twin post for $1500.  I installed it myself
was not very hard using a rented rotary drill.  Anyway, it's an idea!
good luck

Steve