Re: Workbench height (was RE: Cheap workbench advice wanted.)

To: Ken Landaiche <ken_landaiche@dlcc.com>
Subject: Re: Workbench height (was RE: Cheap workbench advice wanted.)
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 07:57:18 -0400 (EDT)
        I found that an old refrigerator on its side is the perfect height
for working on an engine. The surface is smooth so it doesn't scratch the
engine. It's also disposable if you don't have a lot of room in the garage
and only need a temporary work surface without spending money on it.If you
decide to keep it, leave the door on but take the locking mechanism off(to
keep it safe) and put a pad lock on it. This way you have a secure area to
store your tools.
...Art