Re: Justifying drill press again

To: "Gano, Ken" <kengano@advant.com>
Subject: Re: Justifying drill press again
From: "Peter J. Thomas" <pjthomas01@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:29:13 -0500

Gano, Ken wrote:

> Figure out how much the drill press costs, buy her something at least as
> valuable and go ahead.  You only end up with half as many tools, but you'll
> never have grief about it.  Just make sure you buy hers first.

That's how I got my TR4A.  My wife and I bought a china cabinet.  In theory,
the china cabinet is for both of us, but we all know better.  While driving
around town we ran across a moving sale and the TR4A was one of the items for
sale.  So, I got a very nice birthday present from my wife.  And it cost less
than the china cabinet.  Well at least the initial purchase.

Peter Thomas