Pressure washer-sand blaster

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pressure washer-sand blaster
From: Jim Ferguson <jimferg@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 04:55:31
I was in Wall Mart the today and saw a Pressure Washer attachment for
Sand Blasting. It has a suction type pick up for the sand and uses the
high pressure water as propulsion for the blast media.  In spite of
Andy's remarks I bought it, specifically because it was marked down from
$29.95 to $ 5.95.  I don't think I have a use for it but I'll bet I can
find one. It is a neat thing to have; I think!

I have a 2500psi washer.  I think it will do a real job on some very old
and rusted lawn furniture that my Wife has been bugging me to paint.  I
know I will have to dry it quickly to prevent flash rust.

Who cares, I got a new tool!  Anybody ever used one??

Jim Ferguson