Drill press excuse - was Garage Door Balance

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Drill press excuse - was Garage Door Balance
From: Mark Miller <markm@tutsys.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:23:23 -0800
Jeff Guilford wrote:
One final note:  I've had my eye on a drill press for awhile.  Anyone have
any good ideas on how to convince my wife that I can't install the garage
door opener without benefit of this indispensable tool?   ;^)

My Shopsmith came with a picture of a drill press with a kitchen mixer
blade chucked into it.  You can tell her that you plan on doing a lot more
of the baking in the house and just need the right tools.

Mark Miller