RE: Air Compressor

To: "'Art Pfenninger'" <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: RE: Air Compressor
From: George Zhookoff <gzhookoff@e2m.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 08:25:54 -0500
This compressor is built the same as the Campbell Hausfeld.  The two
pistons are in the same block.  There is an intense heat spot between
the cylinders.  In the Puma V the cylinders are independent with
separate air filters.

I know I sound like I'm pushing Pumas, I'm probably trying to justify
the increased cost.  For $40 more I think you get a heck of a lot.