The joys of spending big bux

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The joys of spending big bux
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 22:51:34 -0500 (EST)

<<

 <<  Sooo... anyone know where I can pick up a small pressure blasting gun?

 I after looking at the high priced spread peoples stuff found a sand blaster
 that works JUST FINE for about $15.oo at my local cheepie tool store. It
 sucks from a five gallon bucket of sand I get fron the beach and does all
the
 things its supposed to.
 My sand blast cabinet is made from the shredded wood stuff and I use a piece
 of auto glass on the door. The Long rubber gloves come from harbour freight
 for about $7.50 Tips which wear out are also available at "cheepie tools" in
 metal or ceramic both cheep! By going to different parts of the beach I find
 different grades of sand then run it through screen to sift the sand fleas
 and such out. I use the money saved to buy more LBCs found in numerous back
 yards! (B<})>  Michael