Re: Dremel tool /grinder assortment.

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dremel tool /grinder assortment.
From: Harry Trafford <traff@icon.hmsd.ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01:25:23 -0500
I purchased the exact same 134 piece kit from HB. It has many sanding
disks and drums, grinding stones and a couple of mandrels. The cut-off
disks were what I needed, and these worked great. A week later I'm
wandering about the tool section of the local Home Depot, and there's
the exact same kit for the same price. It's the Dedeco General purpose
assortment, #3100 in a clear plastic box.
--
Harry & Adrianne
Lotus http://www.ifas.ufl.edu/~traff/