YOUR TOOLS

To: BlindCopyReceiver:;
Subject: YOUR TOOLS
From: Richard Beels <71333.2551@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 13:17:12 -0400
   >>  I always put a smear of yellow paint on my tools somewhere it wont
   >>  block the size and wonn't be easily removed.  This defines which
tools
   >>  are mine and which thine when we work together!   Michael

   What I did was use a paint marker to mark my tools.  I color over the
tool size and then, when dry, wipe off the tool surface with a
solvent-moist rag. That way the tool is marked and easy to see the size.  I
use orangeor red on 'silver' tools and white on the black (e.g. impact)
stuff.  When they're all in a pile underneath the car, it's a lot easier to
pick them out....

Cheers!