Building costs?

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Building costs?
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 18:13:00 -0500
-> Does anyone on the list have a good idea of estimated costs of
-> various buildings, or a source of such information?

 I hate to rain on your parade, but you're going to have to check around
locally.  Building material prices and labor prices vary dramatically
across the country.  And in many areas you'll be limited to certain
types of construction by local building codes.

-> As the grass gets covered with dying leaves, as do my outside
-> vehicles, it is once again time for the annual daydreams about bigger
-> and better facilities.

 I feel your pain...  my new milling machine it sitting out in the rain
at the moment, covered in plastic, while I try to figure out how I'll
reshuffle the contents of the shop to accomodate it and a car at the
same time.