Re: RE**200: PVC air piping

To: rbrooks@micrelinc.com
Subject: Re: RE**200: PVC air piping
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 00:57:02 -0400 (EDT)
Jeez guys and gals!! the world is a less than perfect place--If youall were
liniar you wouldn't even drive cars much less work on them. They can be
driven too fast, have flats etc! jacks leak -stands bend, and gas fumes
EXPLODE so why all this freque-out about PVC?? I bought this place ten years
ago, it has plastic piping all over the place,  It is exposed to the sun and
birdshit, oil and 140# on and off everyday. I do periodically have a poor
joint blow off--BLAM! whooooosh! I pound out to the compressor and screw the
valve down then glue another fitting on and go back to it. so far I haven't
had the pipe that supplys the hoist pop while I'm under a BIG chunk of
detroit iron---Who knows how long this piping was here before I arrived- It
was a motorhome manufacturing shop and has fittings everywhere.     Mr. Toad