Re: Dial Indicator Set

To: "The Stretz's" <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Subject: Re: Dial Indicator Set
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 11:41:10 -0400 (EDT)
        Harbor Freight 1-800-423-2567 or www.harborfreight.com They have
several, the one I use is on sale for 11.99 item # 33675-1ata. They have
another one on sale for 9.99 item 00623-5bna. You just missed the sale on
magnetic bases but try this item # 05646 tell them you don't have the last
#'s but the price is 7.49. If they won't give you the sale price it is on
sale at 12.99 item # 05646-4ata. One with a fine adjustment on sale for
15.99 item # 05645-4ata. Orders over $50 are shipped free. Once you start
ordering from them you will get free shipping coupons. You may want to put
together a $50 order to save the shipping charges the first time. They
have a great 2 1/4 ton floor jack on sale for 49.99. Can't beat their
prices.
...Art