FWD: VW engine as an air compressor

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FWD: VW engine as an air compressor
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 97 08:13:19 CDT
A while back there was the discussion of using a VW
engine as an air compressor. It has been done before,
but I spotted this on the stationary-engine mailing
list, and wanted to pass it along.

All I know is what is posted here, but I'll have to
look for the October issue of Hot VW's Magazine. ;-)

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX