Re: RUST REMOVAL

To: Michael Leach <mrleach@Fair.Net>
Subject: Re: RUST REMOVAL
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:15:04 -0400 (EDT)
        Unless you can get hold of a good pressurized unit be prepared to
spend many hours on the job. You are going to want to get a hood also
otherwise your face will suffer and if you wear glasses they will be
ruined. Yuo might want to look at Bill Hirsch's miricle paint
1-800-828-2061. All the rust doesn't have to be removed and it will last
longer than regular paint. You can read about it in Hemmings if you are
not familiar with it.
...Art