RE: U-Joints!

To: "'Shop-Talk@autox.team.net'" <Shop-Talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: U-Joints!
From: Chris Meier <ChrisM@pptvision.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 15:56:30 -0500
I've the same problem on a '60 Bel Aire driveshaft.  One of the
cups had (long ago) lost all it's bearings and grease, and had
mangled the cup some :-(.  I did all of the below also.  Is it
likely that the yoke distorted?  If so, I assume that means
replacement of the 2 yokes (both have the problem)?  Should
I give up and just take it to a driveshaft place?