Re: Sill replacement with Oxy-Acet, tec

To: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Subject: Re: Sill replacement with Oxy-Acet, tec
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 20:30:26 -0400 (EDT)
Good advice what you will save on one repair will often pay for the cost
of the tool. On a recent clutch replacement I saved over $200 dollars. For
that much cash you could afford every hand tool necessary as well as a
chain fall to pull the engine.How often have you gotten into a job only to
find you needed an extra tool. Maybe could make do with something else but
why not pay yourself for doing the job and buy the tool for the next time.
Happyness is a warm impact wrench !
...Art