Re: planning garage layout

To: Alan Dares <alandares@sympatico.ca>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: planning garage layout
From: Michael Sloane <msloane@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 08:33:32 -0400
At 12:47 AM 5/24/97 +0000, Alan Dares wrote:
>Can anyone supply a plan for the layout of equipment in a 1 1/2 car garage.
>/We just built the garage, with a full room upstairs for starage, painting
>etc, and room for my 55 tbird and model T downstairs. How best to organize
>the most efficient locations for benches, mig welder, parts washer,
>compressor, etc? Alan Toronto

Is this a joke? It must be. How could anyone think that they could get all
that stuff into a 1 1/2 car garage. I can't fit that kind of stuff into the
3-bay (24x36) section of my barn. Either that or we have differing ideas
about what constitutes a 1 1/2 car garage. Better think again, Alan, and
start working on plans for an addition.

Mike