Re:

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net, redwards@er.usgs.gov,
Subject: Re:
From: "Gorman, George" <ggorman@dsava.com>
Date: 16-May-1997 11:01:23 -0400 -0500
Fred/Robert:

Have you tried any of the large home supply outlets (Lowes, Home Depot, etc.)?
They have lots of plans for just about every type of building.  Also, big
lumber companies (84 Lumber, etc.).  Good luck.

George Gorman
Manassas, VA
hi robert : if you have any luck with your request for garage plans please
let me know. any idea how the big three (wood, block, and metal) rank in
terms of cost ?

                   thanks fred