Re: Electric impact guns

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Electric impact guns
From: Dave <dcraw@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 14:00:39 -0800
I worked in the overhead door industry doing repairs on garage doors
and bigger, also gates and other similar things.  An elecric impact
wrench was practically attached to my right hand. I used Black and
Decker industrial model with very good luck.  While I used this wrench
constantly, it usually didn't have to work very hard, (constant, but
lightweight use.)
  Other guys in construction, that used impact wrenches heavily, and for
heaver duty uses, swore by the Milwaukee wrench, they said it held up
better for them thaan the B&D.
  I don't know about the Makita, but most of their tools are pretty
decent.
Hope I helped,
Dave