ride neededfrom nashville t seattle

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ride neededfrom nashville t seattle
From: Vivian Rojas <vrojas@ptialaska.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 00:34:27 -0800
I have a large cabinet i need ti move inexpensively to Settlefrom just
outside Nashville. If anyone is going thant way i would pay a hundred
dolars to deliver the cabinets for me, e-mail off list please, and thanks
foe consideration, Di=oes anyone know of a "rideline" newsgroup? This is a
great way ti find the perfect ride fir thinggs cross country and folks
could travel vurtually free by hauling feight. Thanks again JOHN