I know it is probably an old question but . . .

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: I know it is probably an old question but . . .
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 06:19:21 -0500 (EST)
but I'm new to the group so I've missed any previous discussions about such
things.

What's the consensus about the best place to find deals on shop supplies like
air tools or bead blasting cabinets or abrasive media and such things.

I've looked in the eastwood catalong and they have some pretty cool looking
things in there. . .  but very few of them look like competitive prices to
me.  Same way with Griot's garage.

I'm not saying I want to buy cheap things. . . . quality is important,  but
there is no sense in paying more than you have to.

Thanks in advance

SCott