Re: Thermal Dynamics equipment

To: "Richard George x 7247 (sun)" <rkg@etec.com>,
Subject: Re: Thermal Dynamics equipment
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 18:37:53 -0500
At 06:14 PM 12/5/96 -0800, Richard George x 7247 (sun) wrote:
>Hi,
>
> I had sent in a message in the distant past about plasma cutters.
> Well, low and behold, an MSC flyer showed up at work with a Thermal
> Dynamics Pak Master 25 at what would appear to be a reasonable
> price (a hundred fifty bucks or so cheaper than an equivalent
> Hypertherm unit...)(unfortunately, the ad doesn't cover features
> well, so I gotta call them in the morning....).

Richard,

   I haven't heard of them. But I didn't see you mention Datona Mig.
They advertise in Hemmings quite a bit.  A while ago I saw they had
a plasma cutter for about $500.  This was the cheapest I'd seen.
I'd love to have one, only $$$ stopping me.

What kind of price tag is on the one you are looking for.  I know
nothing about them. So, what do you look for in one?

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!