Re: Re[2]: Penncraft tools (Sears guar.)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Penncraft tools (Sears guar.)
From: JackiHarry@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 01:11:01 -0500
I have to say I was impressed when I broke a small gear puller of my
fathers-luckily the arm that broke and went flying missed me. (Tried to pull
a pitmann(?) arm off a camaro steering box that have been twisted & the
splines partially sheared-didn't know that until it came off), it was
probably around 25 ears old, and they had nothing similar any more, gave me a
significantly larger and better one free.  (I didn't try it on the pitmann
arm, though, bought a pitmann arm puller)

I know thier guarantee doesn't apply to power tools, but most of those are
fairly good quality.

Scott M Ryan