Replacement Parts

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Replacement Parts
From: dmcga197@hightech.nmtc.mtcs.tec.me.us
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 14:13:11 EST
Hi,

I have been on this mailing list for around a month now and I've found
the information to this point has been both useful and interesting.
So now I would like to ask the group a question.
I have a 1972 Pontiac Lemans Sport and it is currently in very poor
condition.  I am seriously considering fixing it up.  This project
would require me to strip the car down to the frame and basicly
rebuild the car from the frame up.  My question is does anyone know a good
place to purchase replacement parts for this car?

Thank you in advance,

David McGarrigle