RE: ROUND DRIVER

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ROUND DRIVER
From: rotto@JUNO.COM (Roy P Otto)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 21:43:55 EST
>--- On Wed, 6 Nov 1996 22:39:22 PST  "David F. Darby"
><dfdarby@juno.com>
>wrote: Someone figure out how to make a "round" drive, because that's
about
>the only configuration missing.
>>David F. Darby
>>Ozark Highlands, Missouri

Well David, we had round (almost) headed screws on a computer display. At
first glance it looked round but it was slightly off round. We had a
special driver (I forgot the name) that of course was the same shape and
it worked great. My opinion of the reason for so many different types of
drivers is also related to companies liking to keep consumers and
competitors out of their products.

roy