Re: Paint the Garage?

To: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint the Garage?
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 00:13:56 -0500
Look at a product call "Dry Lock" by (I believe U. S. Gypsum - standard
disclaimers.)  It's a mixture of latex paint and Portland cement.  Many
years ago I did a wet basement and remember be satisfied.  I believe it's
necessary to "etch" the walls first with an acid, but this gave a very good
seal.

Can't say I've ever painted a garage, but it makes sense.  Go for it.

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com
TR3A TS57756 (in pieces)

> From: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
> To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
> Subject: Paint the Garage?
> Date: Thursday, October 03, 1996 5:31 PM
>
> My garage is brick, never painted inside or out. I'm thinking of painting
> the INSIDE only white to spruce it up and make it reflect more light.
Would