RE: Re: Metal Lathes + >Excuse<

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re: Metal Lathes + >Excuse<
From: PiJay@t-online.de (Peter Juergens)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 96 09:15 +0100
you wrote:

I wish I could say I had every car and bike I liked.  I've talked
about that with my dad quite a bit.  I'd love to have a Mercedes
300 SL Gullwing.  But if I had that much money, I'd rather have a
dozen other cars:

    Messerschmidt (sp)
    Issetta (sp)
    Nash Metropolitan
    Daimler SP250 Dart
    Morris Minor
    Marcos
    Chevy Corvair
    TR3  (had 3 of them at one time)
    Volvo P1800 (again - had one for 10 years)
    Volvo 544

(I'm sure there are others but you get the idea.)

 instead of the one.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!

Hello John,

SORRY, but it seems you have misunderstood me quite a bit.
 First there is the Joke: As you know, mostly, you remember jokes on a
headword. I remembered Mr.Busch´s saying, on: "The one with the most toys,
wins!"

Second, there is my personal opinion: It´s better to own and drive one car
every day, in all weather, with fun,- rather than owning many cars and can´t
decide "on that good looking day" which car to use!

So, I tried to mix this two messages together into a funny (it seemed to me
funny) form and posted it.

Think you got me now,
and (as Nick from Nor.Cal. wrote:)
I hope we still can be friends (although I got only one TR4)? :_) (someone´s
broken my dam nose!)

Peter Jürgens
Germany
PiJay@t-online.de