Re: Clutch shop for sale

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch shop for sale
From: hugh.mcaleer@hideout.com (HUGH MCALEER)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 96 20:49:00 -0500
I have no financial interest in this post...Nor do I know age or
condition....

A member of club, who also happens to own a machine shop is going to
sell off the clutch refacing operation.  He says that it would be good
for a hobby or basement ( garage ) operation.

His ad is going to appear in our local club newsletter, but I figured
I'd throw it out here first.

Here goes:

Clutch rebuild shop for sale.
Rivet machines, small parts, clutch cores, clutch facings, pressure
plate tooling, rebuilding table with tooling and antique car spec book.
Several grinders also available.
Over $10,000 invested.  Asking $6,000, OBO or trade? FOB Locust Grove,
GA
Contact Robert Hendrix 770-954-0301 FAX 770-914-9757

---
 * OLX 2.1 TD * For info on GTA events, write to gta@hideout.com