Coveralls

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Coveralls
From: Matt Wehland <mwehland@grayfox.svs.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 1996 19:47:25 -0500
Thanks for all the replies to the my following wuestion about coveralls.

>Does anyone know of a good source of used coveralls.  I got a set in High
>School for shop and they are great.  I've always wanted another set.
>I don't use them often so used (cheap) is what I am looking for.

The sugestions were as follows

New
-Sears! About $25 for a set, depending on size, and weight of material.

Used
-Auto parts stores
-Salvation Army / Goodwill / whatever
-Uniform rental places
-Check the yellow pages for "industrial clothing" or something like that.

I have yet to get one.  I will try for a used suit first.

And for a source for bunny suits (used for cleanroom work, head to toe
coverage, great for painting, sandblasting, etc.) try

Grainger. They are Tyvek and run $22-$24 a box. A
box has 6 pair in it.

Grainger's number is 1-800-323-0620.

Thanks to all who answered.

               Matt Wehland, Networking & WEB Consultant
                Naperville, IL  Chicago Suburb
  95 Mustang GT Crystal White 5spd       mwehland@webtripper.com.com
  Best 14.91, third time @ track         http://www.webtripper.com