Coveralls

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Coveralls
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 19:03:00 +0000
-> Does anyone know of a good source of used coveralls.  I got a set in
-> High School for shop and they are great.  I've always wanted another
-> set.

 Dunno, but I've been looking for a source for used bunny suits.  (no,
not *that* kind of bunny suit!)  They were used for cleanroom work
and discarded after use, so you used to see them on the market for dirt
cheap.  Just the thing to use while painting, sandblasting, etc.  Then
throw them away.  Unfortunately I haven't seen them for sale in quite a
while.

====dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us========================DoD#978=======
  can you help me...help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
ain't my style, ain't my pace...giving me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==