Re: seeking Skil wrench

To: Bob Sykes <103110.1323@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: seeking Skil wrench
From: "T. Stiles" <cc000769@interramp.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 01:44:01 -0700
At 12:45 PM 4/27/96 EDT, Bob Sykes wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I have a rechargeable ratchet wrench manufactured by
>the Skil company.  It was a present several years ago.
>I like it very much and have been trying unsucessfully
>to find another.  All the local stores that carry
>Skil tools have either never heard of this or just tell
>me that they are unavailable now.
>
>Does anyone know where I might get one of these?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Bob Sykes   -  - -     __,@_\____
>'78 Spitfires -  --    }-0-----0->

I've got one of these too.  Don't use it much anymore....in fact I don't
know where it is now. But I did like it.  I think I'll look for it tomorrow
now that you've reminded me!

I would suggest getting the 800 number or address from a new Skil box and
contacting them.  There's a good chance you can still get one from them.

Tim Stiles

1991 Taurus SHO, Mocha, Chrome Wheels, Dynomax Exhaust, K+N Filter
1989 Mustang LX 5.0, Black, Dynomax CVX System, 73mm Calipers, Subframe
Connectors, Motorsport Underdrive Pulleys,  Prime 5-Stars,  More to Come!
1986 Escort GT, Gloss White, Flat White, Bondo, Red, "My Faithful Warrior"

                     _________