Re: electric spray guns

To: Liquid@massey.ac.nz
Subject: Re: electric spray guns
From: henry rowlison <hrowliso@utep.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 09:44:29 -0700 (MST)
If you are talking of the wagner type of electic spray gun I have a few
comments:

They are ok if the quality of finish isn't that important (ie, spraying
latex and stains) otherwise there isn't enough control available.

They are loud enough that the neighbors will come out of their homes to
see what the noise is.