re:additives

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: re:additives
From: wsachse@NCINTER.NET
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 20:54:24 -0500
We had good success with something called MT10 from Muscle Products, Butler, Pa.
After adding it to auto trans (GM 400 and Allison 653) we never lost
another one to heat failure.  This in a fleet of 40 plow trucks and 20-some
crew cabs.  I just bought some to add to the trans (my first rebuild!) and
also the rear of my 59 Tr-3A. Good Luck
My fleet includes 67 4A-IRS (DOA) and 71 Tr-6 (25000 miles old)
and 40 Ford 1/2 ton and 48 KB-2 International- lots to do!

                                        Bill S.